Get in Touch

For general enquiries please contact us using this form.

If you have a press enquiry please see our Press page and if you would like to run with us please use the runner's Register form

Alternatively you can get in touch with the following details:

Oasis Belgium

Robert Schuitenlaan 1,

3080 Vossem,



Name *

123 Street Avenue, City Town, 99999

(123) 555-6789


You can set your address, phone number, email and site description in the settings tab.
Link to read me page with more information.



Fifteen-year-old "Debbie" (name changed for privacy) the middle child in a close-knit Air Force family from suburban Phoenix, and a straight-A student -- the last person most of us would expect to be forced into the seamy world of sex trafficking.

But Debbie, which is not her real name, is one of thousands of young American girls who authorities say have been abducted or lured from their normal lives and made into sex slaves.

Debbie's story is particularly chilling. One evening Debbie was lured outside by a casual friend and subsequently abducted by 2 men, driven to an apartment and threatened by gunpoint. Debbie said she was then drugged by her captors and other men were brought into the room, where she was gang raped.

Also raped by an older man then more guys, four other guys had come into the room. And they all had a turn. After the horrifying gang rape, police say Debbie was trapped in one of Phoenix's roughest neighbourhoods. In a rundown, garbage-strewn apartment, her captors were trying to break her down.

After a sleepless night, Debbie was tossed back into the car and again driven around Phoenix. She said they talked to her about prostitution, and that one of the men forced her to have sex with him in the car and then later in a park.

The same man took her back to his apartment, and Debbie said, "I ended up in the dog kennel."Soon men began arriving at the apartment at all hours of the day and night demanding sex from her. Debbie was forced to have sex with at least 50 men -- and that's not counting the men who gang-raped her on a periodic basis.

For more than 40 days, police say Debbie remained captive, often beaten and forced daily to have sex of the most degrading kind. The captors threatened her family so she was under their control.

Eventually Police had a tip off and found her, traumatized and stuffed ina drawer. Debbie is safely with her family now and the Captors awaiting trial.